Empirical – A library of tools for scientific software development¶
Charles Ofria, Emily Dolson, Alex Lalejini, Jacob Fenton, Matthew Andres Moreno
Empirical is a library of tools for scientific software development with an emphasis on being able to build web interfaces using Mozilla’s Emscripten compiler. The project goal is to improve the accessibility and reproducibility of the computational research.
Empirical is a C++ project though it uses Python for development infrastructure.
The developer documentation is for contributing to the Empirical project and the user documentation is for those wanting to incorporate the Empirical library into their own projects.
- Built With Empirical Gallery
- Quick Start Guides
- Using Empirical
- Library API
- Empirical Development Practices
- Getting started with Empirical development
- Coding guidelines and review checklist
- Empirical Documentation Documentation
- Guide to Testing in Empirical